The following document explains what types of information can be collected and stored on www.dmc.ua (hereinafter — website), and how this information can be used and provided.
The website address is — www.dmc.ua.The address and contacts of the DMC Clinic are presented on the Contact page.
By providing the personal data, the User gives consent to the processing, storage, and use of the general personal data based on the Law of Ukraine «On the Personal Data Protection» for the following purposes:
• Customer care service
• Providing User with information on marketing events
• Audit and other internal studies conducted to improve the quality of services provided
Any personal information that makes User’s identification possible is considered as personal data:
• First name, family name, and a patronym
• Date of birth
• Mobile/phone number
Personal data of visitors are used to ensure the exchange of information and relations in the sphere of advertising and communication in accordance with the laws of Ukraine «On the Personal Data Protection», «On Information», «On Advertising», «On Telecommunication», «On Information Protection in Information Telecommunication Systems», RD TPI 2.5-010-03 «Requirements to the protection of a web page information from unauthorized access».
Personal data of Users are stored only on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except for cases when manual processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal requirements.
A company undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, except for the following cases:
• At the request of the authorized public authorities of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of Ukraine.
• To the strategic partners who work with the Company to provide products and services, or those that help the Company to sell products and services to consumers.
We provide the third parties with the minimum amount of personal data necessary to deliver the required service.
The company reserves the right to amend these rules unilaterally, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine. Changes to the terms of these rules come into force after they are published on the website.